POULTRY FARMING. GROWTH. Purpose of its application
Poultry farming is one of the most demanding sectors, taking into account the real productive yield in comparison with the theoretical behaviour by the genetic lines of the different kinds of fowl: the times, the productive percentages, move between very narrow ranges.
Being able to generate improvements in testing is complicated unless specific health problems appear ̶ usually of a digestive nature, caused by the high energy level provided to animals in food formulations in order to achieve the best productive results.
For that reason, it is essential that fowl have a well-developed digestive system in their first stage of life so that in the future they are better prepared, stronger, healthier, to be ‘potentially’ more productive and better protected against diseases.
The application of PROBISAN POULTRY is fundamental at that time, in the development of the animal, since the quality of this growth will mark from the start its future productive capacity.
Dosage in broilers
– Dosage for chicks, 3 kgs. of PROBISAN POULTRY per mt of compound feed (they eat very little)
– Dosage of growth,1 kg.per mt of compound feed.
Dosage in partridges and quails
– Dosage for chicks, 3 kgs. of PROBISAN POULTRY per mt of compound feed (they eat very little).
– Dosage of growth and laying,1 kg.per mt of compound feed.
Dosage in ducks and turkeys
– Dosage of growth,1 kg. of PROBISAN POULTRY per mt of compound feed.
Dosage in ducks and fattening geese (foie)
– Dosage of fattening, 2 grs. of PROBISAN POULTRY per duck and day.
– Dosage of fattening, 4 grs. per goose and day.